Welcome to Scribblenaut's Guide Wiki[edit | edit source]
Scribblenaut's Guide is a project for a detailed system of Guides for Scribblenauts. It is unlike other Scribblenauts wikias, as templates are the first thing to make, and it will be image heavy. Detailed guide's and lists are big plans. This could take a while to get off the ground, but once it does, anyone can submit their own guide, given they follow the guidelines and provide clear explanations. Scribblenaut's is a nintendo DS game by fifth cell, released on september 15th, 2009. See the wikipedia page for more information. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scribblenauts
News[edit | edit source]
- 09/22/09 - Wiki was created.
- 09/23/09 - Some templates are finished.
To-Do[edit | edit source]
- Add more level images.
- Add more words.
- Redo HINTS: so they reflect the proper capitalization and punctuation of the levels.
Note to Readers[edit | edit source]
- If you find a level page does not exist, create one. Use the Template:Level page as a guideline.
- If you see a page that is incomplete (Missing image, has less than three solutions under par, bad spelling/grammar, does not meet Guidelines, etc.), add that page to the Incomplete and Missing images categories.
- If a word does not have it's own page, check to see if it can be an alias for another word. If it is, create a page containing only
#redirecting [[Name]]. If the word is not on the wiki, create a page. Use one of the pre-existing word Templates as a guideline. If there is not a template for that kind of word, make a page containing all the information you know about the object, and put your page in the Incomplete category.
- A Guidelines page will be created. Once it does exist, please read it.
Pages to get Started[edit | edit source]
this scribblenauts guide wiki is by zzzdude